PDA

View Full Version : Confused! Photo Pass or Memory Maker?

disneyfamilyforever
09-24-2014, 03:19 PM
Hello All,

I have not been to Disney since February 2013, when I went then I used the Photo Pass and pre paid for it $149. Now I see there is a Photo Pass and Memory Maker? What is the difference? Do you have to have Memory Maker in order have your pictures taken by a Cast Member with Camera? Which is better? Thank you all in advance for you help.

Destiney:help::help:

faline
09-24-2014, 03:57 PM
Memory Maker has replaced PhotoPass. Essentially, it works the same way except you need to purchase at least 3 days in advance in order to be able to use it on your first day of vacation and you no longer get a CD unless you pay extra for that option. Instead, you download your pictures after you've edited them.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-24-2014, 05:31 PM
They changed the name and took away the CD. Otherwise, it works EXACTLY the same.

If you're staying on-site, you have the photographer scan your MB and the pictures will appear in your account. If you're off-site, you still get a photopass card, and when you enter it (just like before) the pictures appear.

As before, you can edit your pictures, and add borders, signatures, etc. With Memory Maker, when you're all done editing, you download all of your pictures, instead of them mailing you a CD.

yankeesfan123
09-24-2014, 09:22 PM
Hello All,

I have not been to Disney since February 2013, when I went then I used the Photo Pass and pre paid for it $149. Now I see there is a Photo Pass and Memory Maker? What is the difference? Do you have to have Memory Maker in order have your pictures taken by a Cast Member with Camera? Which is better? Thank you all in advance for you help.

Destiney:help::help:

Photopass and Memory Maker are different.

Memory Maker is a product that you can purchase for that price. For that one set price, you receive digital downloads of essentially every photograph that a Photopass photog or attraction takes of you.

If you do not want that product, you can still have Photopass photographers take your picture, scan your band, and you can purchase photos individually online.