PDA

View Full Version : Planning a Proposal at Rose & Crown

Tygger7
09-24-2014, 09:06 AM
Hi everyone! I'm helping our daughter's boyfriend plan a proposal during our December trip. He decided that he wanted to propose to her during dinner at Rose & Crown (we already have a reservation). I've called and left message at R&C to let them know and work out details, but our big concern now is trying to get a photographer. I know we could probably track down a PP photographer, but we'd like to try and line up something more definite. Does anyone know of area photographers that would be willing & able to meet us and take pictures of the moment he proposes? Or if anyone has any suggestions, please let me know.

Thanks everyone!! :mickey:

Strmchsr
09-24-2014, 09:55 AM
You can contact the Disney photographers who do the private sessions here (http://disneyfineartphotography.com/). They aren't cheap but they do a fantastic job and would be able to help you set up everything. The $150 mini-portrait session would probably work for you, though now that I think on it, the mini-sessions might be limited on location. The full sessions (around $300) can be done anywhere and you have the photographer for an hour.

Tygger7
10-07-2014, 01:53 PM
Thanks so much for the info. I actually tried calling Disney Photography and they will no longer take pictures of proposals. I guess they had some bad/uncomfortable experiences so they will no longer be involved with proposals. Only way to have Disney do the photographs is to have the proposal at CRT.