PDA

View Full Version : On Line check-in - good or bad?

Gregandmel
09-23-2014, 12:44 PM
We are leaving this weekend for a 4 day quick getaway (just DH and myself). I have the option of doing on-line check in. Has anyone done this and does it help move thing along faster? We will be getting into the resort around 11:00am or so and noticed you could put in a time of arrival. Typically check in isn't until 3pm so wondered if this would be helpful for us to get to our room sooner. I know you are limited with requesting certain options but just curious on good/bad reviews of it. Thanks!!

Capt_redshirt
09-23-2014, 01:40 PM
If you have no special needs yes online check in is faster. When i arrived last year our room was ready when we got there and (before noon) we were in the park and enjoying are day far faster then the line of people waiting to check in

LandFan
10-03-2014, 08:26 PM
I haven't had any issues with it in the past, I'm hoping this time will be just as speedy and accurate!:mickey:

Strmchsr
10-04-2014, 08:27 AM
I agree with the post above that if you're someone who just wants to grab your packet and go then it's much faster. It's frustrating when people with lots of questions/issues do the online check-in. I have discovered using the time selection has led to my room usually being ready. In fact, I've only seen once since we've been using online check-in that my room wasn't ready at check-in, even earlier in the morning.

ibelieveindisneymagic
10-04-2014, 10:09 AM
We've also had good results with on-line check-in. Our room has been ready far more than with regular check-in, and it is nice just grabbing the package and going.

This time, our room was totally wrong (wasn't even what we'd booked) and the CM immediately noticed it and sorted it for us.

MargaretMessler
10-04-2014, 07:51 PM
We had an excellent experience with online check in and an early flight time last year. We touched down at MCO at 8:45, we had gotten our luggage, procured our rental car, grabbed our packet, stopped at the room, and we were in a park before noon.