PDA

View Full Version : Flynn Rider at the parks.

mandaep
09-22-2014, 05:05 PM
He's usually with rapunzel in the new area right? My daughter luvs him. I have a FP for rapunzel no one else really matters to her :mickey::mickey:

Main Street Jim
09-22-2014, 05:36 PM
He's usually with rapunzel in the new area right? My daughter luvs him. I have a FP for rapunzel no one else really matters to her :mickey::mickey:If, by "new area", you mean Princess Fairytale Hall, we did not see Flynn with Rapunzel. She was with Cinderella three weeks ago.

Strmchsr
09-22-2014, 06:30 PM
Flynn Rider does appear on the float with Rapunzel in the new afternoon parade. However, as far as regular meet-n-greets go he no longer does those. It's only special occasions (like last Valentine's Day when they had all the princesses with their prince together) that he comes out.

i'm grumpy
09-22-2014, 10:30 PM
:(

savafan
09-22-2014, 10:53 PM
The "princes" are sorely under utilized in the parks. If I'm correct, the only ones you have a shot at meeting are Prince Charming at 1900 Park Faire and Prince Naveen in Magic Kingdom.

savafan
09-22-2014, 10:54 PM
Oh, and Aladdin of course.

ransam
09-23-2014, 02:53 AM
It seems the princes are much more utilized at Disneyland than WDW.
I was at DL in January and most of the princesses had their prince with them.

BrerGnat
09-23-2014, 08:21 AM
It seems the princes are much more utilized at Disneyland than WDW.
I was at DL in January and most of the princesses had their prince with them.

That is true. They walk around as couples much more often at DL.

Melanie
09-23-2014, 08:22 AM
You can always count on the couples at Fantasy Faire at Disneyland.

Figment104
09-23-2014, 11:45 AM
Also I feel as though the Beast is usually with Belle when they are over in France in Epcot. But yes, definitely under utilized.

rjmdds
09-23-2014, 01:57 PM
Also I feel as though the Beast is usually with Belle when they are over in France in Epcot. But yes, definitely under utilized.

No longer. This used to be the case, but now Beast meets exclusively at BOG for dinner only.

mandaep
09-24-2014, 06:25 AM
Such a shame! My daughter calls my husband Flynn rider so much that he was worried she wouldn't call him that anymore if she realized one existed haha.

i'm grumpy
09-24-2014, 08:13 PM
Once we almost met Prince Charming. We had a front row spot for the castle show. It was cancelled, so they were meeting people. He completely ignored us. :fit::pout: I felt like the ugly step-sisters. :funny:

EeyoresBestFriend
09-24-2014, 10:39 PM
Once we almost met Prince Charming. We had a front row spot for the castle show. It was cancelled, so they were meeting people. He completely ignored us. :fit::pout: I felt like the ugly step-sisters. :funny:

:funny: Love it!

We saw Eric once with Ariel - and he was the freakiest looking guy I have ever seen. Kinda plasticky - like a Ken doll come to life. :scared:

i'm grumpy
09-25-2014, 09:17 PM
:rotfl:

My pics of Charming didn’t turn out. When our friend went she was quite proud of getting me shots of him. Only it was a different guy who was completely wrong for the part. I didn’t tell her. :funny:

mandaep
09-26-2014, 02:27 PM
:funny: Love it!

We saw Eric once with Ariel - and he was the freakiest looking guy I have ever seen. Kinda plasticky - like a Ken doll come to life. :scared:

They've come a long way with the male characters. Kristoff and Flynn - the actors could do more with those characters than conderellas prince and Eric.

Melanie
09-26-2014, 04:07 PM
They've come a long way with the male characters. Kristoff and Flynn - the actors could do more with those characters than conderellas prince and Eric.

It all depends on the actor. There was an amazing Eric in Tokyo on one of our visits.

Amanda, off topic, but PM me if you want to gain access to your old account.