PDA

View Full Version : Once Upon A Time Season 4

AgentC
09-17-2014, 08:14 PM
Once Upon a Time will premiere on Sept 28th precede by an hour recap show. As the whole world probably knows the first half of the season will be "Storybrooke has Frozen over" The first episode is "A Tale of Two Sisters." It will contain flashbacks to Anna and Elsa in Arendelle and their story picks up at the end of Frozen.

There are several press release from ABC but I don't want to post them in case anyone considers them to be too spoilerish. In addition to the Anna and Elsa plot, we still have the Rumple/Belle issues, Emma/Hook and Regina/Robin/Marian and oh yeah Snow and Charming had a baby.

If that wasn't enough Will Scarlet (who we last left happily ever after in Wonderland with Anastasia) joins the cast.

What story lines are you most interested? What are you over?

I am really looking forward to Emma and Hook. It pretty much made the season for me when they got together. I am really tired of Rumple and Belle which makes me sad because I love Rumple/Gold. :(

And the neverending question, will they be able to make Henry relevant and interesting? ;)

IloveJack
09-18-2014, 12:05 AM
I am also looking forward to Emma/Hook. I wasn't happy to see Neal go, but I am glad it ended the love triangle. I also would like to see more of gold as the villain again. He is probably my favorite on the show, but seems weak here lately.
As for Henry, it seems like he was a huge part at the beginning, and now they don't know what to do with him. Not to mention now that he's growing up the "believing as a child" has disappeared.
I like the movie Frozen but I'm not so sure about Elsa being a villain, which is how it seems the story is beginning. I guess we will see how it plays out.

ransam
09-18-2014, 03:49 AM
I hope they continue to keep Regina and Rumple as basically good characters with bad tendacies. I enjoyed when they were all working together yet you could never really trust them.
I am looking forward to seeing Hook and Emma explore their relationship.

MNNHFLTX
09-18-2014, 09:30 AM
Cindy, would you mind posting the press releases in spoiler form? I would love to read them!

Melanie
09-18-2014, 10:53 AM
Ooooh, is Christian Slater going to play Will Scarlet? lol!

Katzateer
09-18-2014, 01:34 PM
I love Emma and Hook! I hope Henry gets a stronger storyline because he really was more interesting first season. Regina and Rumple - I like it when they are helpful to the other characters but they are best as evil. I don't care that much for Belle right now. Even though Beauty and the Beast is my favorite, I don't find Belle that interesting at this point.

Don't want to read any spoilers, reviews - I was on my 4th season of Breaking Bad and somehow the 5th season ending showed up in something I was reading or watching on TV. :thedolls: not happy the ending was spoiled for me!!

Lizzy
09-18-2014, 07:28 PM
I am going to be honest, I just love hook :blush:

I like that Elsa looks to be evil, she is the snow queen and is supposed to be bad. Many of the other characters in the show are nothing like their movie counterparts, so aside from the costumes I hope they don't mirror the movie too much with the Frozen characters. Rapunzel in Once was nothing like the movie.

MNNHFLTX
09-18-2014, 11:25 PM
Don't want to read any spoilers, reviews - I was on my 4th season of Breaking Bad and somehow the 5th season ending showed up in something I was reading or watching on TV. :thedolls: not happy the ending was spoiled for me!!I understand--I wasn't asking Cindy to post spoilers in regular format, but using the spoiler guidelines as posted in the "stickied" post at the top. That way the only people who would see it are those that want to. :thumbsup:

ransam
09-24-2014, 02:45 AM
just 5 days away, i'm so excited

Katzateer
09-29-2014, 08:09 AM
Annnnnd.......did you like it? I am a little confused about the Anna character but loved the troll and ice monster coming to life. Also like the actresses - especially Anna.

It is hard to talk about it without giving anything away. What was that thing Rumple made appear with his dagger??

badkitty
09-29-2014, 09:27 AM
Annnnnd.......did you like it? I am a little confused about the Anna character but loved the troll and ice monster coming to life. Also like the actresses - especially Anna.

It is hard to talk about it without giving anything away. What was that thing Rumple made appear with his dagger??

I liked it. The intro for the new characters was good. I agree it is hard to talk about without spoilers.

What Rumple conjured was really cool! The music tied in too. :) I don't want to spoil it so PM me if you want me to tell you.

MNNHFLTX
09-29-2014, 01:46 PM
I had mixed feelings about this first episode. I really don't like it when they extensively copy the (Disney) movies that the characters come from; I would prefer they allude to certain things without having to show them. It makes the characters more interesting to me. I really think they could have introduced Elsa and Anna (and Kristoff and Sven) without having to resort to the identical costumes and settings in the movie. And the ballroom scene with Belle and Gold was cringe-worthy to me (sorry, I know I am probably in the minority about this!) I did think the scene where Emma was talking to Regina on the other side of the door was interesting, very reminiscent of the scene between Anna and Elsa in Frozen. Seems like they're trying to draw parallels between Regina and Elsa?