PDA

View Full Version : Characters you can't meet

PrincessDisneyDreamer
09-17-2014, 02:49 PM
:mickey: Hello

I'm new so I hope this is in the right place for this and I'm still getting used to the abbreviations so sorry for any mistakes!

I've heard lots about the characters you can meet and have just started the saving fund for my first trip to WDW. But I've been intrigued to know which characters you can't meet in WDW. Are there any well known/popular characters that are not in the parks?

rjmdds
09-17-2014, 06:02 PM
:welcome:

You have found the right place for all of your questions!

It may be easier to specifically address who you are interested in meeting than who doesn't meet.

If you send me a message I can direct you to a fantastic and thorough website that has in depth lists and schedules for all available characters as well as their likelihood in meeting.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-17-2014, 07:26 PM
Who are you thinking of meeting? All of the "regular" characters are there, some of the older ones are harder, but is there a specific character (or characters) that you're especially looking for?

joanna71985
09-17-2014, 10:12 PM
There are quite a few characters that can not be met in the parks. Who are you looking for?

PrincessDisneyDreamer
09-21-2014, 03:15 PM
Mainly the furry ones....I'd like to meet some of the Lion King or Jungle Book characters if possible. And Meeko...I've seen some pictures of him but not recently. Thank you for the replies!

rjmdds
09-21-2014, 07:32 PM
In terms of furry characters...
Rafiki can be met from about 9:30-10:30am in front of the entrance to AK. He is pretty much the only Lion King character to meet. You can also see him at Rafikis Planet Watch in the AK.

Baloo and King Louie have regular scheduled meets in the AK as do Dug and Russell from UP.

Marie can be met in Town Square every day.

White a Rabbit meets with Alice near the Tea Cups.

Meeko does not meet regularly anymore. However he will sometimes turn up in DHS in the later afternoon on Streets of America unannounced.

You may catch BrerBear, Brer Rabbit and some of the Country Bears during the Frontierland Hoedown each afternoon in Frontierland. They don't do meets but you can dance with them.

Beast can only be met at BOG for dinner.

There's Duffy in Epcot too.

Hope this helps.

ransam
09-24-2014, 02:55 AM
I've caught Bere Bear Bere Fox at AK in the morning a couple times.

baldburke
09-24-2014, 12:50 PM
We met King Leonidas once back in the 80s. Never seen him since! I would be cool to see Wall-e or the Muppets.

Susan A
09-25-2014, 01:24 PM
I would like to meet Olaf!!!
:mickey:

Capt_redshirt
09-25-2014, 02:18 PM
We met King Leonidas once back in the 80s. Never seen him since! I would be cool to see Wall-e or the Muppets.

I agree one of these days id love to have a picture with Sweetums

i'm grumpy
09-25-2014, 04:22 PM
We met the Muppets many, many years ago at DHS. Even Bean Bunny.

ransam
11-15-2014, 03:42 AM
my dad has a picture with animal and fozzie. So jealous,.

fatsofunny
03-09-2015, 02:41 AM
Hi, I remembered that when I was in my 4th grade, I met Goofy. For unknown reason or maybe I found him different. I was happy then to see him. I think ,I just would like to meet and see him again and the other new characters that I have not seen yet:)