PDA

View Full Version : Need help with room choice!

Goofy-n-Alabama
09-16-2014, 01:07 PM
Just got word that a LAST second trip may be made Oct. 2-5 leaving on the 5th. There are no value rooms to be had. Has anyone stayed at Best Western lake Buena Vista? How is the transportation to the parks and do they PICK you up at the Airport??? Any info is much appreciated. Trying to get down form Alabama to ride Malestrom one last day :(

minnie04
09-16-2014, 03:30 PM
I have stayed there before. The hotel is really nice. Its an offical Disney hotel. We liked it . Im not sure about the airport pick up we drove, but you can call them. And they do have shuttles to the parks. The best thing is you are right down the street from DTD, so you can walk if you want..

mgmnut
09-16-2014, 06:28 PM
The amenities for the Hotel state " Limo or Town Car service available" Transportation to Theme Parks are Complimentary.

We use the sponsor Quicksilver, using them again in Nov. We find them to be very convenient and reasonably priced for round trip to the Airport.

ransam
09-17-2014, 02:47 AM
you know if you keep looking a room at the value might open up.
Last may I wanted a value, and none was available at 1pm. I called at 5pm directly to Disney, and none were available.
I checked at 9pm that night and they had one.