PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP and Food and Wine Festival

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-15-2014, 03:45 PM
We have 44 days to go and I'm looking for some tips on MNSSHP party like where the best spot to watch parades and for F&W Festival can't miss dishes....thanks

disneymom15
09-15-2014, 05:36 PM
Belgium booth..belgium waffle with berry compote
& whipped cream..so good
Canada booth..cheddar cheese soup, wild mushroom and beef filet mignon..excellent

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-15-2014, 08:25 PM
Oh Canada was definitely on my list, the waffle sounds yum

faline
09-16-2014, 07:33 AM
Over time, we have watched the Halloween party in a number of locations. I do like watching in Frontierland where there is a long stretch of walkway that they come down. One consideration - if you're going to take pictures, look for a location where you won't be shooting into a bright light. While many lights are dimmed for the parade, some remain on and can interfere with the pictures you want to take.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-16-2014, 01:01 PM
Over time, we have watched the Halloween party in a number of locations. I do like watching in Frontierland where there is a long stretch of walkway that they come down. One consideration - if you're going to take pictures, look for a location where you won't be shooting into a bright light. While many lights are dimmed for the parade, some remain on and can interfere with the pictures you want to take.

That's a good tip about the pictures. We've never watched a parade in Frontierland, that might be fun. Thanks.

pixiesmimi
09-18-2014, 10:40 PM
We have found there is less crowd and easier to watch the parade from Frontierland.

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-19-2014, 09:24 AM
We have found there is less crowd and easier to watch the parade from Frontierland.

We definitely will be giving this a try...we've always watch from Main st.

Hair_Razor
09-25-2014, 11:41 PM
I love the baileys lava cake in Ireland, there are so many great dishes along the way!

MississippiDisneyFreak
09-26-2014, 09:25 AM
I love the baileys lava cake in Ireland, there are so many great dishes along the way!

Oh my I don't remember seeing that on the menus but it sounds very yummy:mickey:

Hair_Razor
09-26-2014, 09:34 AM
Oh my I don't remember seeing that on the menus but it sounds very yummy:mickey:

Well it has been 2 years since I was there so maybe they took it off. Hope not!