PDA

View Full Version : Another BOG ?

babba0310
09-14-2014, 10:47 PM
Each time I go on the BOG FP site only 7 days show up to book ... How are people booking 30 days out??? I thought I was Disney saavy but very frustrated at this point. I will be staying at a Disney resort during this trip.

ibelieveindisneymagic
09-15-2014, 11:17 AM
When you are within the "window" (I was able to book 27 days in advance), you'll be able to select more days.

Before the "window", it always just showed me the next 7 days, with nothing available.

It is a frustrating little site though ... not very intuitive!

disneymom15
09-15-2014, 12:02 PM
When you are within the "window" (I was able to book 27 days in advance), you'll be able to select more days.

Before the "window", it always just showed me the next 7 days, with nothing available.

It is a frustrating little site though ... not very intuitive!

When wanting to book BOG for lunch, do you click on FP+ or dining reservations on MDE site?

garthbarth1
09-18-2014, 11:28 PM
neither...you use this site :
https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/
and enter your 12 digit (numerical) only reservation number. The site opened up for me about 27 days out from our check in date!:mickey:
It will also not show you on your MDE -so make sure you print a copy of your confirmation to take with you!

tnpoohbear
09-19-2014, 04:32 PM
I have been trying for three months to get a dinner reservation for Oct 16th and No Luck, I try several times a day.

DizneyRox
09-19-2014, 06:26 PM
I have been trying for three months to get a dinner reservation for Oct 16th and No Luck, I try several times a day.
Dinner != Lunch... You're probably out of luck for dinner, but you can now try for lunch if you're staying onsite.

disneymom15
09-20-2014, 09:56 AM
neither...you use this site :
https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/
and enter your 12 digit (numerical) only reservation number. The site opened up for me about 27 days out from our check in date!:mickey:
It will also not show you on your MDE -so make sure you print a copy of your confirmation to take with you!

Thanks!!

ginny57
09-21-2014, 05:41 AM
I can't find a place to enter my reservation nbr. Where do I put it?

DizneyRox
09-21-2014, 10:57 AM
What are your options?

princessgirls
09-21-2014, 03:31 PM
Why doesn't it accept the letters of your reservation number????

Crazy!!!!

Julie

DizneyRox
09-21-2014, 08:11 PM

Crazy!!!!

Julie
Because that's not the key they use to link everything together. What I don't get is why is this taking forever to iron out. Ordering the food really doesn't matter, you can change your mind all the way up to right before they charge your card. It takes all of two minutes to place an order. The cat is out of the bag and it's not a special invite only 'thing' anymore, so just add it to the list of regular fast passes and be done.

If they are trying to annoy people, Tier Magic Kingdom attractions and make this a tier 1 fast pass.

ginny57
09-21-2014, 08:56 PM
What are your options?

My only options are to pick a date and I get the next 7 days to choose from. I have used it before for a trip back in Nov and it looks like its holding all the info from that trip.

garthbarth1
09-21-2014, 11:41 PM

Crazy!!!!

Julie

Julie-The ressie number does not have letter in this. It was like a crazy, maddening hunt to find my number. What i did after googling it forever is go to MDE page on your computer. Click to your accommodations and go to the online check in option. Hover over it-but don't click on it...in your search bar you will see a 12 digit confirmation number-with no letters in it! This is the one you use while logging in. Then use whatever email address is associated with your disney acct. This will give you access to book your time. There is no confirmation that is given to you, so print off your confirmation and bring it with you just in case. It also will not show up on your MDE plans as it is not linked..

princessgirls
09-22-2014, 01:17 PM
Thank you so so very much!!!

I would have had no idea.

Silly me, hunting up my reservation number.

This has become more like the Amazing Race, than vacation!!!

Seriously....:mad:
Julie:mickey:

princessgirls
09-22-2014, 01:35 PM
I'm not seeing any availability for my November dates...Is that normal or should I keep checking back.

Grrrrr....

DizneyRox
09-22-2014, 05:07 PM
BOG Lunch typically opens up about 30 days prior. I wouldn't expect early November to open up until early/mid October and late November to open up until late October.

ginny57
09-22-2014, 06:57 PM
It is just not working for me - the site is holding all the info from my reservations for 11/2013 and I can't see any way to update it to my 10/18 reservation :confused:

BrerGnat
09-22-2014, 08:53 PM
So, do we have to place our food order in advance?

DizneyRox
09-22-2014, 10:59 PM
So, do we have to place our food order in advance?
You can, but you can change it at any point, even at the kiosk where you pay.

BrerGnat
09-23-2014, 08:17 AM
Okay, good to know. I will make our lunch ADR now but I can't begin to guess what I might want to eat yet.

garthbarth1
09-24-2014, 11:41 PM
Glad I could help!! It was very frustrating for me too so glad i could save you some pain! I was doing the same thing with NO LUCK!! But I'm all set now!:mickey:

disneymom15
10-13-2014, 03:28 PM
I'm not seeing any availability for my November dates...Is that normal or should I keep checking back.

Grrrrr....

I'm not getting any availability for our November dates either.