PDA

View Full Version : On my way....back to reality.

disney obsessed
09-14-2014, 08:31 PM
Hi all.

I got to do everything on my must do list except the avocado margarita. It was too hot to drink anything but water.

We had small crowds and most rides were a walk on. Love it when that happens. I rode the new mine ride (with a less than 20 min wait in standby!). Its very cool. I love the swinging train. But I really think they should have had more dark ride experience. Its just too short.

Glad I got to ride maelstrom one last time.

While we drove from my daughters home and parked on site, we did use the buses to get around. We picked it up at the boardwalk to get back to the MK. I was shocked at how long the ride is with all of the stops. It makes me think twice about staying there. We have stayed at the Swan in the past but I just do not remember the multiple hotels using one bus.

This is my last use of my annual pass. I really would like to renew but it is not in the cards this year. I used it well...5 trips in one year. I will have to get one in the future. Or better yet, a florida resident pass!

faline
09-14-2014, 08:36 PM
Love to hear about short lines!! I've had annual passes in the past but don't recall getting five trips out of one - kudos to you!!

disneymom15
09-15-2014, 09:42 AM
Glad you had a great time. Hope another trip is in your near future...

princessgirls
09-15-2014, 12:46 PM
Sounds like a fabulous trip!!

5 times for your annual pass!! You go girl!!!:mickey:

Disney officially made no money on that pass! LOL LOL LOL!

Julie:mickey: