PDA

View Full Version : Annual Passes, Will Call, and Free Parking

Brian
09-11-2014, 08:38 AM
I ordered Annual Passes last night through Disney World's web site and went with the Will Call pickup option. After doing that, I realized that the will call windows are all at the park entrances. Since we're staying offsite, this means we won't have our passes to show for free parking the first time on property. Do the parking attendants accept the Will Call receipt I received to get free parking? Or, am I stuck paying for parking until I get the actual passes in hand?

VWL Mom
09-11-2014, 09:55 AM
There is a guest relations window in DTD where you could pick it up.

I'm not sure if they will let you pass with the will call receipt but it doesn't hurt to ask. It use to be that you took your parking receipt to guest serves when you picked up your ticket and they would reimburse you.

Melanie
09-11-2014, 11:06 AM
This happened to me one time at Animal Kingdom. I had to pay for parking. I activated my voucher, got my new AP, and took it and my parking receipt directly to the Guest Relations window, where they refunded the parking fee. :thumbsup:

Hog
09-11-2014, 12:15 PM
This is one of those things that you hear a different answer from multiple people from Disney. I was in this exact same situation during our trip in July. I asked alot of Disney cast members and some told me they would reimburse me and others said they don't do reimbursements. I played it safe and picked my tickets up at the Disney Quest at DTD. It was quick and easy and saved me some hassle. We wanted to goto DTD anyway at some point to go to D-Street.

Brian
09-11-2014, 01:38 PM
I played it safe and picked my tickets up at the Disney Quest at DTD. It was quick and easy and saved me some hassle. We wanted to goto DTD anyway at some point to go to D-Street.

I think we'll play it safe, too, and go with the Downtown Disney approach. Where is Guest Relations there? Is it inside Disney Quest?

awaggett
09-11-2014, 03:19 PM
We've always picked ours up at DTD to avoid the parking issue. We've gone to the desk near the Co-Op/Glass shop--very quick and easy.

Hog
09-14-2014, 05:13 PM
I think we'll play it safe, too, and go with the Downtown Disney approach. Where is Guest Relations there? Is it inside Disney Quest?

It is right outside of Disney Quest. Its also where you buy Disney Quest Tickets. Its a quick walk from the parking lot, but my Wife and I both had to be present to show our IDs when picking them up.