PDA

View Full Version : FastPass+ and Annual Passes

Brian
09-10-2014, 11:23 AM
We are staying offsite for our upcoming trip and will be buying annual passes. It is my understanding that if you're staying offsite, you can make FastPass+ reservations 30 days in advance. However, how does that work with the Annual Passes? If I purchase them through Disney's site, I'm assuming they'll still send a voucher in the mail. If all I have is a voucher until we actually arrive at Disney World, am I still able to make FastPass+ reservations 30 days out? Or, can I only make them once I've converted the voucher into an actual ticket?

Strmchsr
09-10-2014, 01:40 PM
If you have the AP voucher you can enter the voucher code in and make the FP+ reservations 60 days out.

Melanie
09-10-2014, 01:43 PM
If you have the AP voucher you can enter the voucher code in and make the FP+ reservations 60 days out.

I think with an annual pass, it's still just 30 days out if not staying onsite.

Strmchsr
09-10-2014, 02:02 PM
That may be correct. I had our voucher but we're staying onsite so we were able to do 60 days.

Brian
09-11-2014, 08:40 AM
Thanks for all of the replies!

I went ahead and ordered our passes last night through Disney World's site. Once I was done, it allowed for me to start making Fast Pass+ reservations despite the fact that I'll be picking the tickets up later at Will Call. To clarify some of the discussion above, it only allowed me to make reservations 30 days in advance (we're not staying onsite).