PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Booking FastPasses

Luv4WDW
09-10-2014, 06:51 AM
I am traveling with 4 other people who are arriving two days later than I am. In order to get the same fastpasses I have waited until THEIR 60 day mark (which would be my 58 day mark) to book. However, even though our tickets are linked it still says they don't have tickets (even though I KNOW they have them). Any ideas? It's 5:50am central time here... is there a certain time it has to be in order to start booking fastpasses?

VWL Mom
09-10-2014, 07:15 AM
Sounds like there is something wrong with how their tickets are linked. They need to go into their MDE and make sure that there are tickets appearing under My Reservations & Tickets.

ransam
09-13-2014, 01:43 AM
have you called Disney to see what was going on?

Polynesian Dweller
09-13-2014, 01:50 PM
Sounds like there is something wrong with how their tickets are linked. They need to go into their MDE and make sure that there are tickets appearing under My Reservations & Tickets.

Got to agree. It sounds like the tickets aren't linked to their MDE. OP having tickets and having them linked are two different things. I'd follow Lynne 's advice first.

Also check that it is actually 60 days for them. My 60 day mark for Oct 15 was Aug 16 not Aug 15 even though a CM on the phone insisted Aug 15.