PDA

View Full Version : Old Magic Band/New Ticket?

DisneyDawgette
09-09-2014, 09:30 PM
I am currently planning a surprise birthday for a close family friend- DBF and I are planning to surprise her with a day at Disney next month! She is only 9, so I got her Magic Band from her mom, and was wondering if there is any way to load a new ticket on to it. Online, it only gives me the option for delivery/will-call for her ticket, but I was wondering if anyone has just loaded a ticket onto a Magic Band before? Would it help to call them, or would I still have to wait/pick-up the ticket myself before connecting a Magic Band?

I don't want to have to fight will-call, and I'd be nervous that ground shipping would not make it in time. :/

TIA! :mickey:

Pirate Granny
09-10-2014, 06:53 AM
Call if you are staying on site...if it's a day trip I believe you'll have to wait until you arrive.

Pirate Granny
09-10-2014, 06:56 AM
Her mom may be able to add if you have the will call number.

VWL Mom
09-10-2014, 07:07 AM
You should be able to link the will call ticket to her band on her MDE account so you can make FP+ choices at 30 days out. I know when you call they give you a voucher number, not so sure if it's the same ordering online. You still need to pick up the ticket once you arrive and activate it.

DisneyDawgette
09-10-2014, 07:36 PM
Perfect! Thanks so much! :)

I will call tomorrow, that may just be the easiest thing to do. :)