PDA

View Full Version : Teacher Discount at Swan/Dolphin

Donald Duck
09-08-2014, 12:51 PM
Could anyone tell me how I can find out how much the discount is and when it is offered ?

Thank you.

:mickey:

Donald Duck

BrerGnat
09-08-2014, 03:09 PM
You can check availability at their own website. The discount is the same as the military one, and is anywhere from $129-159/night. It is actually pretty hard to find dates where the discount is offered though. Basically only during low seasons.

Donald Duck
09-08-2014, 03:21 PM
You can check availability at their own website. The discount is the same as the military one, and is anywhere from $129-159/night. It is actually pretty hard to find dates where the discount is offered though. Basically only during low seasons.

Thank you !

PirateLover
09-08-2014, 03:37 PM
Definitely give the hotel a direct call. I've found that it's hard to get exact info from them just by browsing their site. I've stayed there at various times throughout the year and have always been given a teacher discount. Doesn't hurt to ask. :thumbsup:

luvkatiebug
09-08-2014, 04:51 PM
We used it during the heat of summer (so to speak). It would be kind of silly to offer a "teacher discount" that wouldn't cover holiday dates - don't want us taking off days of work now do we! I'd call them. Enjoy :mickey:

vallerii
09-09-2014, 08:43 AM
http://swandolphin.com/offers/teachers/index.html

Also, you will want to take a letterhead with your contract or your teacher id. They don't always ask for it, but I have had them on occasion want to see proof at check in.

It definitely can be one of the best rates for the Epcot resort area. I had noticed sometimes they seem to give you a crappier room though.

Donald Duck
09-09-2014, 09:05 AM
Thanks everyone.

:mickey: