PDA

View Full Version : Same Day FP via MDE App?

disneyfamily05
09-08-2014, 11:56 AM
Are you able to make FP selections via the MDE app on your phone for the same day? I plan on making FP selections at my 60 day mark for all other days except for my arrival day. Not sure if we are going to do AK or MK on our arrival day, depending on our arrival time. I will be traveling during snowy season so I am more worried about plane delays, etc.

Once I land at MCO I will have a better idea of which park we will do. Wanted to know if I could make my FP selections for later that day as we are traveling towards the resort. I know I can select FP at the kiosks at the parks. Thanks for any info.

Strmchsr
09-08-2014, 12:35 PM
Yes you can make and change your FP selections through MDE even on the same day.

joonyer
09-08-2014, 01:25 PM
Yes, but the one thing you can't do yet on MDE is get a 4th (or more) FP after your first 3 are used/expired. You can only use in-park kiosks for that right now. Hopefully, Disney will enable MDE to do this also in the future.

pixiesmimi
09-18-2014, 11:42 AM
So if I can't get my tickets until we get there, then we can go in on our app and try to get FPs that day instead of having to go to a kiosk?

yankeesfan123
09-18-2014, 06:27 PM
So if I can't get my tickets until we get there, then we can go in on our app and try to get FPs that day instead of having to go to a kiosk?

Yes, once you link the tickets. Yes.