PDA

View Full Version : Ticket option

Suz36
09-05-2014, 08:40 AM
Hi! On our next trip we are planning to visit Typhoon Lagoon for the first time. I was looking at the ticket options, and my understanding is that if I get the Water Parks, Fun and More option, it's only $10 more than the regular water park admission, and gives me the flexibility to go to the water parks on multiple days plus gives the other opportunities like mini-golf and Disney Quest. This seems too good to be true! Am I missing something?

faline
09-05-2014, 09:07 AM
The number of plus options you receive depends on the number of days you have on your ticket. If you are going to take advantage of the plus options and it is a better deal for you, by all means add on this option.

#1donaldfan
09-05-2014, 02:46 PM
If you do Typhoon Lagoon, don't forget to swim with the sharks !! That experience was great !! You have to pay a tiny bit extra at the shark tank, it's a "donation" for the wildlife. You use a pony tank and have up to a 30 minute swim with them. :mickey:

etibbetts
09-05-2014, 03:17 PM
If you are already buying the park hopper option, the cost to add the WP&M option is really small. I always find it worth it! My family loves the waterparks and the men love to play a round of golf at Oak Trail (also an option w/ the WP&M). If you think there is more than one place you'd like to visit (TL, BB, DQ, Golf, Mini Golf), I say add it!

The number of visits is tied to the number of days on your park tickets. My family buys 10 day tickets, so we get 10 visits and we use most of them. :)