PDA

View Full Version : FP+ - Do I need tickets in hand

obsessive planner
09-03-2014, 10:05 PM
We are going to order our tickets from official ticket center .com and I need to know if we need our tickets in hand before reserving fast passes. We are staying off site so we have just the 30 day window and I need to try to reserve 11 people's fast passes on the 13th of September. Have I run out of time?

yankeesfan123
09-04-2014, 06:41 AM
We are going to order our tickets from official ticket center .com and I need to know if we need our tickets in hand before reserving fast passes. We are staying off site so we have just the 30 day window and I need to try to reserve 11 people's fast passes on the 13th of September. Have I run out of time?

Well it's not the 13th yet, so no, you haven't run out of time.

But yes, you need the tickets in hand because you need the number on the back if the ticket to be able to link them to MDE.

The only option I can think of is to order your tickets via phone and see if OTC will fax you an image of the back of the tickets that you will be receiving. I have no idea if they will do this. Probably not; but it's an idea.

Or, pay extra for faster shipping if that's an option.

disneymom15
09-04-2014, 09:13 AM
I just ordered tickets online, it said allow 10 days for delivery, however, I had tickets in hand by the 4th day.

obsessive planner
09-04-2014, 02:08 PM
Thanks, we might just pay extra for quicker shipping.