PDA

View Full Version : The making of Frozen

Katzateer
09-03-2014, 07:53 AM
I really enjoyed the special last night. It made me a bigger fan of Kristen Bell and I enjoyed all the animators and producers and the couple that wrote the songs. And the actor that voiced Olaf is adorable.

Also like how the children of the producers were the singing voices for the younger Elza and Anna.

made me miss the old days at the animation attraction at the Studios. Loved watching the animators work.

Anyone else enjoy the primetime special?

Can't wait for Once Upon a Time season to start!

vicster
09-03-2014, 08:27 AM
Loved it - amazing how they make these animated films!

CzepielCrew
09-03-2014, 08:47 AM
I thought it was soooo good. I learned all kinds of new things and it just made the movie that much more special to me.
My 13 year old son even sat there and watched the whole thing with me (although he would not admit it) :mickey:

PirateLover
09-03-2014, 01:04 PM
Darn, I forgot to set the DVR. Anyone know if it's being repeated anywhere? I can't seem to find it.

And the actor that voiced Olaf is adorable.

You saw The Book of Mormon, right? Josh Gad originated the role of Elder Arnold Cunningham on Broadway. He is such a great comedic actor.

The Hitchhiking Ghost
09-03-2014, 02:11 PM
DVR;d it, looking forward to watching it with the family.

Katzateer
09-03-2014, 02:31 PM
You saw The Book of Mormon, right? Josh Gad originated the role of Elder Arnold Cunningham on Broadway. He is such a great comedic actor.

I saw it in Philly so not original cast. I bet he was great in that role. The actor in Philly was very good also.

Sorry you missed it.

PirateLover
09-03-2014, 03:09 PM
I saw it in Philly so not original cast. I bet he was great in that role. The actor in Philly was very good also.
Right, I never saw a full performance with him either, just a few videos. Both times I saw the show it was the traveling version. But you can really imagine him in the role.

ransam
09-04-2014, 03:05 AM
When I watched Frozen I came away in awe at how it was made and how beautiful it was. It was nice to watch and see how it was made. It is a beautiful cartoon.