PDA

View Full Version : Magic Band HELP!

4disneynuts
09-02-2014, 10:03 AM
I have a couple questions that hopefully someone will have an answer to but first here is the situation.

I have been on line checking my ressies and my daughter's ressie. I have us linked but when I bring mine up it is all messed up and tells me information is not available at this time. It has me on there twice under the park tickets and not my husband. I am getting close to being able to make my FP+ ressies and am scared I wont be able to.

Question - can I make my FP+ ressies over the phone with an agent or does this have to be done on line?

Also, is anyone else having trouble with viewing their information on line. I have tried on two different computers and get the same thing. Just wondering if other people are having trouble.

Thanks!:confused:

VWL Mom
09-02-2014, 10:11 AM
Couple of questions. Does your husband show up on the resort reservation? Does he have his own account or is he on yours?

If he is showing on the resort reservation and your account, try this.

Go to Plan & Manage - Tickets
I'm assuming your name is listed twice with different ticket numbers.
You should see: Reassign this ticket
Click on that, it should give you the option of changing that ticket to your husband.

4disneynuts
09-02-2014, 11:09 AM
Couple of questions. Does your husband show up on the resort reservation? Does he have his own account or is he on yours?

If he is showing on the resort reservation and your account, try this.

Go to Plan & Manage - Tickets
I'm assuming your name is listed twice with different ticket numbers.
You should see: Reassign this ticket
Click on that, it should give you the option of changing that ticket to your husband.

Thank you, yes he is on my reservation. I will try and change it.