PDA

View Full Version : Another FP + Question

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-29-2014, 10:55 AM
My 60 day window for FP+ reservations are tomorrow. Is it easier to make them from your computer or with the MDE on my smartphone? Also, is it like the ADR's and I can start making them at 6am EST? Any other tips....

Thanks.

Fangorn
08-29-2014, 11:58 AM
You should be able to start making them after midnight (or thereabouts). Being on the west coast, I was able to make mine shortly after 9pm Pacific time.

It's pretty simple to make them via either method. Personally, I think the app is a bit easier to use, but on the website you can see more information without having to scroll very much. Personal preference, I think.

What I found is that with very few exception (Anna and Elsa, 7DMT) there isn't a lot of need to make FP+ right at the 60 day window. If you have a specific day that your schedule is time constrained for some reason, you might want to get FP+ for that day first so you have to best chance of fitting things into your schedule.

Steve

dobby2010
08-29-2014, 11:59 AM
Booking for fastpass+ is midnight EST.

Personally found it easier on the computer to book them but that might vary.

Good luck

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-29-2014, 12:21 PM
Thanks.

CanadianWDWFan
08-29-2014, 04:35 PM
I found making FP+ easier doing on my computer. I could change FP+ and make ADR's on the fly with the MDE app but not cancel ADR's. That you need to call or do it on the computer

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-29-2014, 04:41 PM
Thanks. Don't think I'll wait up to midnight to make my FP+ but will do them as soon as I get up.:)