PDA

View Full Version : Need help - MDE and memory maker

WDW&MK
08-28-2014, 09:33 PM
Hi all,
I am new to smart phone use. I have a lowly zte valet trac "smart phone" which I bought exclusively so I could use the MDE app while at the parks. I just purchased memory maker online (my regular computer). I was told by my travel agent that I should be checking to see if the photos are uploading while we are at on vacation. Where do I look for this? I have tried to find memory maker on MDE on my phone app and cannot find it. Where do I look to make sure photos are uploading?? Any suggestions or help - I am a techno dinosaur (I've only had a cell phone for a year and I still have a film camera - I need all the help I can get :blush:)
Thanks!!
Kari

Pirate Granny
08-29-2014, 08:22 AM
If it is linked to your MB then the ride pictures will show up automatically, the pictures that the photpass people take, they scan your MB. Make sure your entire party is linked together, so all pictures will be there! That I can't help you with as my daughter linked us all!

VWL Mom
08-29-2014, 08:45 AM
Pirate Granny, did the photos just show up on the MDE account or did you have to go to the photopass site to download and view them. I can't find a place on mobile MDE.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-29-2014, 02:19 PM
I couldn't find the place on mobile MDE either. I also tried the photopass site, but it wouldn't let me past the welcome screen on my iphone. I finally gave up, and just used my laptop.

Sorry I wasn't much help! We did find that the only pictures we were missing were ride photos, when we used FP+ ... I've send a "missing photo" request about those. Everything by a photographer showed up without issue ... hope you have the same experience. :)

WDW&MK
08-29-2014, 04:43 PM
Thanks for the info! Another question - I have a disney package (room/dining/tickets). i purchased the memory maker myself and it did show up in the MDE in my computer. Do I need to link my magic bands to that or does it do that automatically? You would think it would just do it, but I did stumble onto something that you are supposed to put the numbers from the magic band in in order to link. Not sure if I need to do that?
Thanks again!!!
Kari

Pirate Granny
08-29-2014, 08:23 PM
We , did nothing and the pictures just showed up...even if only some of us were on a particular ride. Never an issue...but you need to make sure everyone is linked to the account that the memory maker is on.

WDW&MK
08-30-2014, 11:15 AM
Ok. Thank you! We should be ok then. Just DH and myself.