PDA

View Full Version : Dresscode at Yachtsmans Steakhouse

disguy
08-27-2014, 02:53 PM
We are eating at the Yachtsmans Steakhouse the evening of our arrival and I'm wondering about the Dress Code. Obviously I'm not going to wear a t-shirt or my bathing suit in, but what can I get away with beyond heading back to my room for a complete wardrobe change? We arrive early but I'd like to just keep my travel clothes on, go to a park and head straight for dinner. Are nice shorts and a collared shirt for guys acceptable? Will the dining room expel a horrified gasp if I walk in with sneakers?

I'm so excited to finally get to go back after several years but I'm a little anxious about looking out of place at this restaurant.

Any advice appreciated! :mickey:

Capt_redshirt
08-27-2014, 03:00 PM
I ate there a few years back and i wore cargo shorts and a hawaiian shirt. with sneakers..

I believe they use the term cruise casual for their dress code.

SBETigg
08-27-2014, 03:18 PM
Yes, a collared shirt and shorts are fine. There is a dress code, but it's basically just no torn clothing, bathing suits, or t-shirts, and they're not that adamant about it usually. Sneakers are definitely okay (no flip flops, but I think they even let that one go most of the time).

TheDuckRocks
08-28-2014, 09:29 AM
I have found at the signature restaurants that there is always people dressed a lot fancier and a lot far, far more casual than me. And I've never heard any gasps from anyone over peoples attire.

disguy
08-28-2014, 09:49 AM
Thanks Everyone!:mickey: