PDA

View Full Version : Love for the Contemporary

DisneyMomx2
08-25-2014, 02:09 PM
So we just booked for next July to stay at the Contemporary and hoping discounts make that a little easier. Super excited because we have a goal to stay at every hotel at least once and I have never stayed here. I would love, love, LOVE to hear anything you have to say about this resort (especially if its good). ;)

pox24
08-25-2014, 03:07 PM
Similarly, my wife and I have stayed at all the resorts at least twice including our DVC hotels. Clearly the CR and BLT are in our top 3. The food, ease of navigation by Monorail. Boat to the Hoop De Doo, Para Sailing and golf around the block. The only negative is that it stinks when we have to drive home.:thumbsup:

DisneyMomx2
08-26-2014, 11:16 AM
Thanks Pox24! I think my single most reason for wanting to stay there is to be able to stay at the MK as late as I want without concern for the lines of crowds hopping on transportation on the way home.

Anyone else?????

luvkatiebug
08-27-2014, 03:24 PM
We stayed at BLT (connected to the Contemporary) last July and it was amazing! We have never stayed at a monorail resort before and the convenience is so nice - especially when you go in July. My husband and I teach school and he coaches summer ball, so our vacation times are limited, and I was really worried about going during the prime of summer and we loved it. My kids are now officially spoiled for staying on the monorail. We may never go back! Have a great time. :mickey:

ransam
08-30-2014, 03:24 AM
I've never stayed there, though it is one of my goals in life. I just have never had the money.

have a great trip.

Donald_Quackers
08-30-2014, 02:48 PM
I'm with the others. BLT is my DVC home resort, I've stayed there twice and can't wait to stay again, but I am still working on staying in all the DVC resorts.

Next stop, Animal Kingdom Lodge/Kidani Village!