PDA

View Full Version : Going From HS to EPCOT

Luv4WDW
08-24-2014, 11:35 PM
If I want to go from Hollywood Studios to World Showcase in EPCOT, but don't want to walk, what is the best course of action? Do the boats run from HS directly to EPCOT, or do you have to change boats at the Boardwalk? Thanks!

ransam
08-25-2014, 12:41 AM
It's a wonderful relaxing way to get away from the bustle for just a bit.

Mfarquar
08-25-2014, 01:04 PM
It's great if you can catch it. I find it takes a lot longer than the other options if it's not about to/set to pull in as you're approaching the dock. If you just missed it, count on at least 45 minutes to wait, board, and travel to your destination. Also, if its the busier season, you could be toward the end of the line and not make it onto the boat due to capacity. We learned this the hard way with a dinner reservation a few years ago!

If you have time to spare/get lucky with it's departure, it's a fantastic way to go! :mickey:

VWL Mom
08-26-2014, 08:44 AM
The boats from DHS to Epcot run about every 20 minutes (normally). Nice relaxing ride.

Luv4WDW
08-31-2014, 12:10 AM
Thanks guys! We've only ever walked/ridden the boat from HS to the Boardwalk area so I wasn't sure how far it went. I'm trying to limit park walking the day of the Wine and Dine Half Marathon as much as possible. :)