PDA

View Full Version : 20th Anniversary Land & Sea Day 10

brownie
08-24-2014, 04:13 PM
We were up early on Sunday, August 10 and at breakfast at 6:45am in the Enchanted Garden. We finished breakfast and disembarked around 7:15am. We located our bags in the terminal and didn't have to wait at all in Customs. I'm glad we got off the ship early.

We loaded up the rental car and drove back to Orlando. We grabbed some Starbucks at a Starbucks by World Center Drive and then went to 9:30am Mass at Mary, Queen of the Universe Shrine.

After Mass, we drove around Walt Disney World some and then grabbed something to eat at the McDonald's by the All-Stars. It was over a 30 minute wait from the time we ordered to the time we received our food. So much for fast food!

I stopped at the Hess Station by Hollywood Studios to fuel up or rental car and then we drove to Orlando International Airport for our 4pm flight home. We returned the rental car, checked our bags, browsed through the Earport shop, and made it through security, which was not bad for a Sunday.

We arrived back in Detroit pretty much time despite a ground stoppage in Orlando due to lightning. I went to get our van while Sharon and the boys got our bags from baggage claim. It was almost 9pm by the time we got home. Another Disney trip completed and now looking forward to the next one!

faline
08-24-2014, 07:56 PM
Thanks for your reports, Steve!! I enjoyed reading about your trip!!

yjgirl32
08-25-2014, 08:33 AM
Great report- thanks so much for sharing.

emerzmom
08-28-2014, 05:59 PM
I really enjoyed your trip reports. Thank you so much for sharing!!!!
:tink:
Julie

hauntedmansiongirl
08-30-2014, 02:19 PM
Getting off the ship is always sad and such a letdown! It sounds like you had a wonderful holiday! :mickey:

vizsla
09-05-2014, 05:20 AM
Thanks for the report.