PDA

View Full Version : Southwest Schedule - next update

Fangorn
08-23-2014, 06:19 PM
FYI:
On Monday, August 25, 2014, Southwest will open their schedule for sale through April 6, 2015.

This is a bit different as they just opened the schedule out last month through March 6. It's not typical for them to do it in monthly installments.

Steve

PopPhan
08-24-2014, 09:53 AM
That could be because Easter falls on April 5th next year. They may be trying to get people to book their Easter travel earlier....

Just a thought.....

lindique
08-24-2014, 05:49 PM
The last schedule rollout (on August 4) was actually originally scheduled for early July (I don't remember the exact date) and was postponed 2 or 3 times. So I guess they are catching up now! :plane:

DisneyBunch5
09-11-2014, 12:32 PM
With Southwest redesigning their website, I'm having trouble finding the date when they will extend the travel dates. I used to find it under "All Travel Tools". Can anyone tell me where they show the date?

SleepinB
09-12-2014, 07:23 PM
Like you, I could no longer find a link to Travel Tools on the new Southwest website.

But I was able to Google the URL. Next release date is October 27th.
http://www.southwest.com/html/travel-tools/index.html?int=GSUBNAV-TOOLS-CAR-TOOLS

Fangorn
09-12-2014, 10:44 PM
Like you, I could no longer find a link to Travel Tools on the new Southwest website.

But I was able to Google the URL. Next release date is October 27th.
http://www.southwest.com/html/travel-tools/index.html?int=GSUBNAV-TOOLS-CAR-TOOLS

You can get to this page just by doing a search for "travel tools" within the SW site.

But this is exactly what was there before the site update and this could just be an archived page from the previous version which will never be updated. It's hard to tell. I haven't been able to find a direct link to this page from the actual site. I've asked SW Customer Service for an answer. They have promised to get back to me by Monday.

Steve

SleepinB
10-29-2014, 05:25 PM
They are still updating the Travel Tool page for the time being but are referring people to the "Flight Schedules" page thru "Plan A Trip" on the homepage to find the release date for new flight schedules.

REPLY FROM SOUTHWEST AIRLINES
We know our Customers like to plan ahead (and take advantage of the best fares!).

We recently updated the look of southwest.com. Currently, you can find information about our upcoming schedule by clicking on the “Plan A Trip” link located at the top of our home page and selecting “Flight Schedules” from the menu options (or simply click here to go directly to our Flight Schedules page).

We appreciate your patronage, and we hope to see you onboard for many years to come.

Sincerely,
Mary, Southwest Airlines

Fangorn
10-29-2014, 06:17 PM
Thanks,

I never heard back from SW (and frankly forgot about my request).

This info wasn't on the Flight Schedules page right after the changeover. Glad to see they've found a home for it :)

Steve