PDA

View Full Version : FastPass+ question - yep another one - sorry!

LandFan
08-22-2014, 07:43 PM
Can I make all of the different fast pass choices for different people in our group of 6? For example, if two people want to go on one ride and 4 on another can I make all of the reservations or do I have to be in all of the reservations I make (like you do with dining reservations)?

Yes they are all linked by MDE and I can "see" them all. I just don't want any surprises at midnight on September 20th, lol.

Thanks in advance for the help as always!:thumbsup:

VWL Mom
08-22-2014, 07:49 PM
As long as they're listed in friends and family, yes. I just did it for my trip tomorrow. What I did was book the 3 of us all at once and then go in and change them. Just a note though, only FP that I am listed in are showing in mobile MDE. I had to screen shot those where my son is not included.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-22-2014, 10:09 PM
Yes, you'll be good. We did that a lot ... DD and I have one FP+, and DH another. As long as you can see everyone, there won't be any issues at all.

It is a really good point about the app though ... only YOUR FP+ will show in there, not the ones you made for others, even though they all show on the website.

LandFan
08-23-2014, 05:58 PM
Thanks guys - I was hoping that would be the case!