PDA

View Full Version : Memory Maker???

ajwgroomer
08-21-2014, 09:55 PM
I'm stuck! I don't know if I should get the memory maker or not? For the people who got it, was it worth it????

Thanks!!!

Tank3434
08-22-2014, 06:34 AM
I just signed in because I have the same exact question. Is it necessary? Is there a **** thing as having too many pics? I never really see photo people at the character meals anyway. Decisions decisions....

yankeesfan123
08-22-2014, 07:22 AM
I'm stuck! I don't know if I should get the memory maker or not? For the people who got it, was it worth it????

Thanks!!!

Do you typically buy a lot of pictures? Especially ride photos?

If so, it's worth it. Simple.

etibbetts
08-22-2014, 11:51 AM
We find it worth it. We go as a group of 7 for 2 weeks, so we get lots of pictures. We try to stop and get pictures every chance we get. We've gotten some amazing ones! The ride photos are fun too. We captured the kids first time on tot and Everest. Can't wait to get a pic of them on rockin roller coaster this trip. It's fun to add all the borders too!

I recommend getting it at least once to try out.

Tank3434
08-23-2014, 02:32 PM
Do you actually get all the pics they take or do you have to pay for the ones you order?

faline
08-23-2014, 05:06 PM
Do you actually get all the pics they take or do you have to pay for the ones you order?

You can download all the pictures they take. You can modify them before downloading by adding borders and other features. They do sell additional picture items you can order separately for which you have to pay. Also, you can order a CD (which used to be how you would receive all your pics) for an additional cost.

TheVBs
08-24-2014, 01:02 PM
We got it on our trip this past spring and felt it was very much worth it. We got hundreds of photos, with characters, at character meals, on rides, magic shots. You download them all and then do what you wish with them. If you want them on a CD, it would be much cheaper to do it somewhere else, Disney's is too expensive. I'll be ordering prints from another site and also using them in our photobook.