PDA

View Full Version : Llws

missymouseworld
08-20-2014, 07:45 PM
I don't know if anyone else is watching, but the Little League World Series has had some great games so far. (Better than my Mets have been playing)

Hoping that the team from Philadelphia (Mid Atlantic Region) moves on and does well.

Wishing luck to Mo'Ne Davis. Such a great thing to see her achieve and do well thus far.
:baseball::thumbsup::number1:

VWL Mom
08-20-2014, 07:51 PM
She's definitely something, throwing 2 pitches with control in LL is something, but 3 - IMO she's out pitched them all. Hopefully her outing this night will be as much fun to watch.

missymouseworld
08-21-2014, 08:56 AM
Playing tonight in the elimination round....wishing them good luck.

Even if they don't move on, it's an accomplishment just to make it there.

MNNHFLTX
08-21-2014, 12:09 PM
Gotta say that I'm pulling for the Philly team too--Mo’ne is an amazing pitcher and it's fun to see all the young girls following the LLWS in the news because of her. It's too bad that she won't get to pitch tonight, but I'm sure they'll still play their hearts out.

We had a Houston team (Pearland) in the the series but they got eliminated earlier this week. Great group of kids.

This time of year we always have the ESPN channel with the games playing on our TV. We really enjoy watching all the teams play; it's competition at its purest form.

missymouseworld
08-22-2014, 12:11 PM
Good game last night for the Mid Atlantic Philly team....they came close (6-5)and should be proud.

Wishing luck to Chicago team and Las Vegas Nevada team on Saturday to determine the winner of US.

Japan is playing South Korea on Saturday for International Division; winner there will be playing the winner of Chicago/Las Vegas......

Getting behind team USA!

missymouseworld
08-24-2014, 07:41 AM
Chicago vs. South Korea today.....

Pitching will be an issue for the Chicago team, so I hope they overcome and enjoy the game and do well! They had a great game against Nevada yesterday.

Good luck, go team USA!

missymouseworld
08-25-2014, 07:21 AM
Although the team from Chicago didn't win against South Korea, they staged a pretty good rally in the bottom of the sixth inning. They played one heck of a game.

Final score 8-4.