PDA

View Full Version : Driving from MCO to WDW

mydisneygirls
08-20-2014, 09:35 AM
It's been a while since I've driven from Orlando airport to Disney (have flown in/out of Tampa the last few years because of the cheaper airfare).

Will there be tolls from MCO to Disney? What is the best way to go? Leaving in 3 days!

Main Street Jim
08-20-2014, 10:07 AM
From MCO, take the *south* exit out of the airport to SR 417 south (Central Florida Greenway). It'll take you right to the World. Depending on where you're going at WDW, you can take either the SR 535/536 exit (to EPCOT/Downtown Disney area) or the Osceola Parkway exit (pretty much to World Drive and AK/Studios area).

mydisneygirls
08-20-2014, 10:43 AM
Thank you. We are going to the WL so I should take the Osceola Parkway exit. I'm printing your response to take with me.

Main Street Jim
08-20-2014, 10:06 PM
Thank you. We are going to the WL so I should take the Osceola Parkway exit. I'm printing your response to take with me.Wilderness Lodge?

You want the EPCOT/SR 535/SR 536 exit.

When you exit the Greenway at SR 536 West, follow the signs for EPCOT and then Magic Kingdom (EPCOT Center Drive to World Drive, exit right). When you go through the toll plaza at Magic Kingdom, stay to the far right. Go straight through, up World Drive. You'll come to a traffic light at Seven Seas Drive (near the TTC); turn right. That'll take you on to Timberline Drive and into Wilderness Lodge.

mydisneygirls
08-21-2014, 09:19 AM
Oh my word --- thank you. I would have been taking my kids on a trip all around the "world." Much appreciated Jim.