PDA

View Full Version : Fastpasses Booked! Few ?

merciantinkerbell
08-20-2014, 07:31 AM
YAY!!! :yay: Booked our Fastpasses this morning and the Keys To The Kingdom Tour. We're going 19 Oct to 31 Oct. We're also going to parks that have morning EMH as we're both morning people and due to hubby's medical conditions he tires as the day goes on, last time we left places mid to late afternoon. Anyone know how the crowds are likely to be? Schools over here are on half term break for a week so I think it could be busier than we're used to. Not booked something for every day as want to keep some days free for Food and Wine munching :wine: . Good plan? Does having Fastpasses booked limit what other rides/attractions you can do that day? ie reduces the time you have "free"? As always, any opinions and help appreciated :grouphug:

faline
08-20-2014, 12:02 PM
October used to be such a wonderfully uncrowded month in which to visit Disney World - not so much anymore. I've heard they are booked quite solid around the end of the month this year.

Early morning touring does help as the folks who sleep in don't arrive until later in the morning so you can get quite a lot done with an early start. Keeping things loose does allow you some flexibility so that should be good.

I find the current fastpass+ system to feel quite like a time burden! Oops - I can't do this right now because I might then miss my fastpass+ time. We better get a move on and get to park "x" so we'll be on time for our fastpass+ window!! There were any number of fastpass+ reservations we did not want (as we forced into selecting 3) and just let go by without using but we did feel locked into using the ones we knew would be difficult to get like Toy Story Mania.

LorrieP
08-24-2014, 06:27 PM
When you make your FP reservations, do you have to make them for everyone in your group? Is there an option where you can pick or do you have to do each person separately? Seems like it's going to be a pain!

faline
08-24-2014, 07:32 PM
When you make your FP reservations, do you have to make them for everyone in your group? Is there an option where you can pick or do you have to do each person separately? Seems like it's going to be a pain!

If everyone is linked to you and have provided you with the ability to make fastpasses for everyone, you can select all members of your party and make fastpasses at once. It does allow you to exclude members of your party when booking faspasses.

special ed teacher
08-24-2014, 07:40 PM
I can make the choices tomorrow but right now the sight says I have no tickets linked. Will they show up tomorrow when the window opens?