View Full Version : 2014 Merry Member Mixer Dates

VWL Mom
08-16-2014, 10:43 AM
From DVC:

Disney Vacation Club Member families and their Guests are invited to be welcomed “home” for the holidays with festive entertainment and complimentary refreshments while mingling with fellow Members. Enjoy Character meet and greets, children’s holiday craft area, a DJ dance party and limited-edition merchandise while supplies last. Taking place at World Showplace Pavilion at Epcot,* up to six Guests may attend the event per Member I.D.,** no RSVP required.

Dates for 2014 are as follows:

- Monday, Nov. 24, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 1, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 15, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 22, 3 p.m. - 5 p.m.

* requires Epcot entrance ticket
** ID card must be shown

More information can be found under Member Experiences on the DVC site.

Christine
08-17-2014, 04:18 PM
It irritates me that these are always during work/school hours. Local members can't go :(

CanadianWDWFan
08-18-2014, 01:55 PM
We will miss it as well. But thanks for the info!

MyDisneyworld
08-19-2014, 04:22 PM
The last DVC event they had to watch Guardians of the Galaxy we were on the Magical Express bus from the airport. Came close but not close enough. One of these times we will make it, maybe......

CanadianWDWFan
08-19-2014, 04:45 PM
The last DVC event they had to watch Guardians of the Galaxy we were on the Magical Express bus from the airport. Came close but not close enough. One of these times we will make it, maybe......
I heard bout this one! We missed by a week!!!

Checkers
08-20-2014, 09:31 PM
:mickey:looking forward to attending the one on the 15th. Will be the first time.

andmomlau
12-08-2014, 11:03 PM
Looking forward to our first visit as DVC members...4 short days to wait! We will be staying at GF and leave in a 9:25 PM flight. I'm always nervous about missing our flight. What are your thoughts...will we have time for the mixer, back to GF with enough time for the ME back to the airport?

Christine
12-09-2014, 12:41 AM
Looking forward to our first visit as DVC members...4 short days to wait! We will be staying at GF and leave in a 9:25 PM flight. I'm always nervous about missing our flight. What are your thoughts...will we have time for the mixer, back to GF with enough time for the ME back to the airport?

The mixer really doesn't take long. IF you aren't doing the characters. You'll make it :)