PDA

View Full Version : April 2015...

tink03
08-15-2014, 08:40 PM
:mickey:
Happy to say we are finally returning to our favorite place after a 7 year hiatus :party:
Traveling this time is DH,DS,DS, myself and a very special little girl who stole our heart. It will be her very first Disney trip and she will be 4 1/2 years old. We are so excited to get to share this experience with her:cloud9:
Does anyone know if there will be any spring specials offered for April 2015?
Thanks all!!!

Strmchsr
08-16-2014, 01:35 PM
Does anyone know if there will be any spring specials offered for April 2015?Thanks all!!!

No one knows until Disney announces it, which will probably be in January or so. However, based on past history I would guess there would probably be something for the last week or two of April since Easter is early in April. The first two weeks of April will be jam packed and probably no discounts then, but later there should be.

MargaretMessler
08-16-2014, 04:18 PM
We're hoping for some sort of discount for last week of April, first week of May. I know last year's spring special was room/package discount versus free dining.

And it makes sense that beginning of April would be blocked out for it, part of the reason we opted for later. The other part being less crowds. Easter week and time surrounding it I hear is packed