PDA

View Full Version : Thoughts on our ADR's!

sonamae80
08-14-2014, 02:59 PM
27 Days till we are back in WDW! I can't wait! :mickey:

I wanted to make ADR's to restaurants we haven't tried before. Here's my list:

Chef Mickey's - Dinner
Akershus - Breakfast
Garden Grill - Dinner
Raglan Road - Dinner
Beaches-N-Cream - Lunch
Via Napoli - Dinner

We are so ready to go! :)

yjgirl32
08-14-2014, 03:31 PM
They look good to me!!! Have a great trip.

RedSoxFan
08-14-2014, 10:04 PM
Ragland Road and Via Napoli are awesome. Be sure to ask for a table at Ragland Road that you can watch the band from. It's a great place and we go every time!!

NJGIRL
08-15-2014, 10:06 AM
We have never eaten at the Garden Grill, but we have enjoyed our meals at all of the other places you have listed. I think you have made good choices.:thumbsup:

My food at Raglan Road was very good and loved the entertainment. But this IMO is a very loud restaurant.

Via Napoli....while the theming is less than a lot of other World Showcase restaurants the food has been very good.

Chef Mickey is a lot of fun and I love the Disney breakfast buffets.

I thought the princess interaction at the Norway breakfast was the best around and of course enjoyed the buffet.

Tigerinvestigator
08-15-2014, 04:15 PM
Garden Grill is our favorite character meal. We love the fresh food, the atmosphere of revolving and being able to see down into Living with the Land, and the one on one character interaction. Your other choices look good as well.:thumbsup:

MississippiDisneyFreak
08-15-2014, 06:41 PM
We are trying Via Napoli and Akershus for breakfast too

sonamae80
08-19-2014, 03:34 PM
EEEKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now I get to add lunch FP+ at BOG! I am so stinkin' excited! I have checked every day since our 180 day window to get in BOG to no avail! But the pixie dust came my way and we were offered the FP+ option for BOG for lunch!!! I am ECSTATIC!!!!!

22 days to go!
:mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey::mickey:

yankeesfan123
08-20-2014, 06:51 AM
Still, my first thought was, three character meals?
It's hard enough for most folks to get into one.

Two, maybe, since you already have one princess and two Mickey meals (never been to the Garden Grill), but might want to make some space for new experiences.

That was my first thought too, but that's because I'm an adult with no kids.

My second thought was "s/he probably has kids who loves characters, so it makes sense."

sonamae80
08-20-2014, 09:31 AM
That was my first thought too, but that's because I'm an adult with no kids.

My second thought was "s/he probably has kids who loves characters, so it makes sense."

Yes, you are correct! An 8 year old princess and a 4 year old prince. It is a surprise trip for them, so I wanted them to have ample opportunities to see characters up close and personal. ;) Partly because I doubt we will be standing in line to see said characters in the parks. :mickey: And my Mom and I are excited because the characters keep the kids busy for a meal and we get to try new foods! :) Thanks for your input! :mickey: