PDA

View Full Version : Keurig coffee maker rental/delivery?

pamelaprincessP
08-11-2014, 02:15 PM
We are staying in February 2015 at Value Music Suite and wanted to know if any of the grocery delivery services or any one else delivers a Keurig coffee maker to rent. Not sure of what coffee makers are there -- if any.

MNNHFLTX
08-11-2014, 02:45 PM
Not that I know of. If it's very important to you to have a Keurig while at Disney World, why not invest in one of the solo-cup brewing models and pack it or ship it down to the resort?

The value resorts do not have coffee makers in the rooms; you have to buy it in the food courts. It's been quite a while since I've partaken of the coffee in any resort food court, so I can't say how good it is.

clarkee
08-11-2014, 03:14 PM
I am pretty sure it was strollers and groceries that is advertised on this site. Quite affordable and no problem with drop off and pick up

MNNHFLTX
08-11-2014, 03:20 PM
I am pretty sure it was strollers and groceries that is advertised on this site. Quite affordable and no problem with drop off and pick upI checked Strollers and Groceries website and they do have an "aisle" for Keurig rental, but no products listed in it. Still, check out their website--it might be worth giving them a call or dropping them an email:

Strollers and Groceries (https://www.strollersandgroceries.com/index.php)

Capt_redshirt
08-11-2014, 03:31 PM
Not that I know of. If it's very important to you to have a Keurig while at Disney World, why not invest in one of the solo-cup brewing models and pack it or ship it down to the resort?

The value resorts do not have coffee makers in the rooms; you have to buy it in the food courts. It's been quite a while since I've partaken of the coffee in any resort food court, so I can't say how good it is.

I think that all the hotels are using jofferys coffee. And its very good coffee.

pamelaprincessP
08-11-2014, 10:11 PM
thank you for all the information. Will check them out.

mmdisney
08-16-2014, 11:12 AM
We rented a Keurig for our trip in January 2013 I don't remember what company we used. It was delivered to bell services before we arrived and left with them at check out. We stayed a week that trip, so it made sense to rent. For shorter trips, like a long weekend, I don't think it's worth it to rent.