PDA

View Full Version : ASM...mini frig?

Terra
08-08-2014, 04:22 PM
Are the mini frigs in the values now? We'll be there a few weeks and want to plan accordingly.

Also, dumb question. I know the Food Court is being refurbed and they have a grab and go in the arcade. Will we sill be able to buy resort mugs?

MargaretMessler
08-08-2014, 04:28 PM
I'm fairly certain that all the mini fridges in all resort rooms were replaced by the end of last year. As for the mugs, they usually sell them out of the food court, but given the circumstances I imagine you would be able to get them either from the shop or you could always get one from the neighboring food court. They are still part of DDP packages, so it stands to reason they would have to have them available someplace.

Terra
08-08-2014, 09:42 PM
Great thank you!

VWL Mom
08-09-2014, 09:09 AM
Reportedly they will have the mugs and a refill station at the Arcade and also at the pool bar.

Terra
08-09-2014, 09:32 AM
Reportedly they will have the mugs and a refill station at the Arcade and also at the pool bar.

Awesome!! For us we drink a lot, so it makes so much sense. :)
Thank you!

steamboat willy
08-09-2014, 02:45 PM
Yes...All Disney Resorts have Mini Fridge @ No Cost! Glade to see this change at the Value Resorts. We had one at Music even back during the Black Out Days of refrigerator replacement!