PDA

View Full Version : Can you use your Dining plan at T-REX and

disneyfamilyforever
08-08-2014, 03:49 PM
Hello ALL,

Can you use the Dining Plan at T-REX and Rainforest Cafe ate Downtown Disney?

Thank you in advance,

Destiney

disneyfamilyforever
08-08-2014, 08:31 PM
What does that mean? Can I use the dining plan there?

Thank you I really am lost on the whole thing.:confused::confused::confused:

Capt_redshirt
08-08-2014, 11:43 PM
Hello ALL,

Can you use the Dining Plan at T-REX and Rainforest Cafe ate Downtown Disney?

Thank you in advance,

Destiney

Yes both are available for 1 table point . keep in mind on the disney dining plan section it does have a complete list of where you can and cant eat. also keep in mind that if booking for 2015 it might not show every available restaurant because they havent made agreements with all locations

If you have any questions feel free to send me a private message id be glad to help any way i can

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-09-2014, 10:37 AM
Just to clarify the above post a bit.

Yes, you can use the DDP at T-Rex and Rainforest Café.

However, there are some early versions of the 2015 DDP Plan details being released, and as usual, many non-Disney owned locations are "missing" from the 2015 list of locations that accept the DDP.

This happens every year, and is nothing to worry about. The non-Disney locations are still negotiating the 2015 prices with Disney, and they will be added once everything is finalized.

hauntedmansiongirl
08-14-2014, 02:16 AM
Also know that if you try to book an ADR for T-Rex with Disney and and there is no availability that you can call the restaurant directly and try to boo a reservation that way. I've done that twice before! :mickey:

Brooklynos
08-14-2014, 01:36 PM
Yes, but beware, their serving sizes are GIANT! We normally do the deluxe dining plan so we can fit in all our character meals with our DD3 and we got the flatbread appetizer each, it was like a medium pizza per person. Didn't even touch our entrees/dessert. We boxed it up and brought it to the room. So study the menu and order accordingly. This girl will be getting a salad as an app next time so I can enjoy my lasagna!!! :)