PDA

View Full Version : Guardians of the Galaxy

BrowncatP
08-07-2014, 07:35 PM
Saw the movie today in 3-D. I'm ready for the next one already. My husband and I both thought that the movie is worth seeing in 3-D. Go and see it.:thumbsup:

AgentC
08-07-2014, 10:03 PM
We saw it last weekend. Great movie!

Katzateer
08-07-2014, 10:04 PM
I was talked in to going by my daughters and enjoyed it.

missymouseworld
08-08-2014, 07:37 AM
Glad to hear it....my son has been bugging me to take him to see it, wasn't sure about the reviews.

SBETigg
08-08-2014, 08:44 AM
My daughter and her boyfriend said it was great and my husband and son want to see it. This one has not grabbed me. It looks so silly and cheesy! I really hated the Men in Black movies so I'm still not sure this is for me. But I guess I won't know until I try.

AgentC
08-08-2014, 09:03 AM
My daughter and her boyfriend said it was great and my husband and son want to see it. This one has not grabbed me. It looks so silly and cheesy! I really hated the Men in Black movies so I'm still not sure this is for me. But I guess I won't know until I try.

I liked Men in Black but I wouldn't say this is the same type of movie.

It is definitely less serious than some science fiction movies because it has a group of unlikely heroes who band together but it has a rather traditional save the world plot.

SBETigg
08-08-2014, 10:01 AM
I liked Men in Black but I wouldn't say this is the same type of movie.

It is definitely less serious than some science fiction movies because it has a group of unlikely heroes who band together but it has a rather traditional save the world plot.

Thanks, Cindy. That is encouraging. :)

BriarRose0708
08-08-2014, 10:23 AM
Dang it, I KNEW we should have seen this one the other night instead of wasting our money on Lucy :ack: it was so bad.

I, too, haven't been excited to see this movie since the previews just don't do anything for me. But Boyfriend and Kids want to go so I'll give it a whirl. I felt the same way about the Lego Movie and ended up loving it.

SBETigg
08-10-2014, 10:13 AM
I saw it! I'm really glad I did. Highly entertaining, so much fun. Thanks for the recommendations. :thumbsup:

AgentC
08-10-2014, 11:56 AM
I saw it! I'm really glad I did. Highly entertaining, so much fun. Thanks for the recommendations. :thumbsup:

Glad you liked it! :D

statrai
08-17-2014, 08:07 PM
Enjoyed the movie though I thought some of the comedy could have been higher class.
Wonder if this could replace Stich.

jsnolea12
08-18-2014, 06:24 AM
This just set the bar up high for superhero movies and movies in general. This was a genuinely good movie! It had everything. Not only was this better than most action adventure movies, but it was much better than most comedy movies!

ransam
10-08-2014, 04:52 AM
I loved it. Took my nephew to see it, and then my son last week. I need another kid so I have an excuse to see it again. LOL