PDA

View Full Version : Disney Art Availability?

natedog24
08-07-2014, 12:56 AM
I'll be taking my next trip down next month (first time in 3 years and probably a few years away from my next one)...
I'm in the market for a new piece or 2 of Disney Art to decorate my home office. :artist:

In the past, there was a couple stores in each park that sold pieces of art - Animation Gallery in DHS & I think I remember one in Epcot as well. (1) Are they still there? (2) Do they put any of their inventory online so I can see what they have before I go to research/prepare? (3) Do they still offer shipping to your house?

Any other feedback or information would be helpful. Thanks!
Thanks in advance!

Capt_redshirt
08-07-2014, 01:17 AM
I'll be taking my next trip down next month (first time in 3 years and probably a few years away from my next one)...
I'm in the market for a new piece or 2 of Disney Art to decorate my home office. :artist:

In the past, there was a couple stores in each park that sold pieces of art - Animation Gallery in DHS & I think I remember one in Epcot as well. (1) Are they still there? (2) Do they put any of their inventory online so I can see what they have before I go to research/prepare? (3) Do they still offer shipping to your house?

Any other feedback or information would be helpful. Thanks!
Thanks in advance!

1 yes both of those locations are still there and i believe there is one on main st USA in magic kingdom and in DTD

2 some of the art is available on the disney store site go to disney park products/collectables/art you'll see the more popular giclee art thats available but its only the tip of the iceberg in fact there are some unique originals at the parks (including a Mickey and Minnie in japan i drool over each visit.)

3 I believe they do offer home shipping but im not sure what the rates would be

ransam
08-17-2014, 12:15 AM
The art of animation at DTD is really good for artwork. I hate going in there cause I know i'm going to spend money.

and yes most any store at Disney will ship to home. It really wasn't that expensive when we went, One thing you might do is to have everything you plan to ship home sent to the gift shop at your resort and have them ship it all home, that will be a little cheaper.