PDA

View Full Version : Sports Resort

ransam
08-06-2014, 02:24 AM
A couple questions. I am going in November. We requested adjoining rooms, and they said they would try but couldn't promise. has anyone requested adjoining rooms, and have you gotten them or did you not? We are going w/ my son and my best friend, so my friend and I will be in one room and my son and gf will be in another. we want it adjoining so he can run back and forth between us.

also, which rooms are standard and which are premium?

thanks.

etibbetts
08-06-2014, 07:57 AM
I haven't stayed at Sports, but my family has requested connecting rooms for our last five trips. As you mentioned, they were requests but we never had any issues and always received them. This was at Pop, AOA and CBR.

At CBR we didn't like our room assignment and they moved us at check in without issue and still had connecting rooms.

I think you'll be all set, but if you get there and don't have the connecting rooms - don't hesitate to see what else they have available.

Pirate Granny
08-06-2014, 08:09 AM
Adjoining means next to, connecting means door opens between the two rooms. Make sure you request the right kind. We got connecting rooms at FQ both times with slight issues. Once no problems. The other time we have to move rooms the second day to get connecting rooms.

Scrappy2
08-07-2014, 03:12 PM
I have requested it several times in the past and never had any trouble. We are a large family that always had to have 2 rooms. The last trip that I requested we could not get connecting rooms only adjoinging rooms. With that being said we were at AOA in the Little Mermaid section shortly after it opened.