PDA

View Full Version : Dining plan and teens

mack daddy
08-05-2014, 02:16 PM
Does anybody have any experience with picky teens ordering of the kids menu at restaurant while using the dining plan. Thanks for any input👍

SBETigg
08-05-2014, 03:08 PM
It doesn't really make sense if you're on the dining plan. If you have picky teens who prefer the kids menu, I would consider skipping the plan and paying out of pocket as you go. Otherwise, you're going to be paying for them at adult prices for food that they won't eat.

mack daddy
08-05-2014, 03:55 PM
Thanks for your reply but It is during free dining and in most places the adult menu won't be a problem, thanks

Arielfan98
08-05-2014, 04:12 PM
Hi, I'm 17. Most table service places offer basic entrees and if not, Disney is very accommodating. You can just ask the chef to prepare plain chicken or mac n cheese or a burger for your teen.

I would recommend looking up the menu items off of the WDW website (https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/) ahead of time and ask your teen if he would like anything off the menu. Secondly, if you choose a family friendly restaurant like Sci-Fi Dine In, the food there is very basic and perfect for picky eaters. Best of luck :thumbsup:

SBETigg
08-05-2014, 07:10 PM
Thanks for your reply but It is during free dining and in most places the adult menu won't be a problem, thanks

Ah, yes, well I can see it making sense in that case. Most Disney restaurants are very accommodating. Happy travels!