PDA

View Full Version : online check in ?

minnie04
08-05-2014, 01:12 PM
I keep going into my MDE and it shows that I haven't done the online check in. Which I have a couple times already. I keep thinking it will change. My dates are 8/29-9/1 I’m with in the 30 day mark why doesn't it show it did it. Same thing is happening with my DD reservations for next weekend. I want to check her in and it tells me "sorry they can't find her reservations right now. Try back later" :(

OK finally I got the "congratulations!!" so mine went through,but hers still wont go..

vicster
08-05-2014, 02:10 PM
Unless something has changed online check-in can be done 10 days in advance.

Strmchsr
08-05-2014, 02:35 PM
Unless something has changed online check-in can be done 10 days in advance.

Online check-in is now up to 60 days in advance. That changed a few months ago.

As for the OP's question, that's MDE for you. It's horrendous in terms of the glitches. Not very magical. Keep trying to get her checked in. If not call Disney and talk to tech support as something may be messed up with her account. Has she given you permission to do online check-in for her? Are your accounts linked? That's all I can think of that might be fouling things up beyond a system glitch.

vicster
08-05-2014, 02:39 PM
Just when you think you have everything down pat things change. Glad to know the new online check-in time frame. Thanks!

minnie04
08-05-2014, 03:05 PM
Has she given you permission to do online check-in for her? Are your accounts linked? That's all I can think of that might be fouling things up beyond a system glitch.

yes she gave me her log in and password. We are also linked together so I can see all her reservations & FP's etc. I guess we will have to call.. I just hate being on the phone it takes way longer to ask one question now.

Disney5+2
08-12-2014, 02:17 PM
After you check in online, do you get some kind of confirmation that it went through? I checked in yesterday but am not sure it went through. How can I find out? thanks. 2 days to go!!

ransam
08-12-2014, 06:49 PM
I would call the resort directly just to make sure.