PDA

View Full Version : LOST: Be Our Guest Reservations

disneyfamilyforever
08-04-2014, 03:20 PM
OK I am so lost. I have seen a couple things on other social media sites and some threads on here and I am just lost. I see where people are talking about an email.

I am just wanting to go for Lunch can I make a reservation for Be Our Guest 180 days out just like other restuarants? Or is theirs different?

Is lunch, worth it?

Thank you in advance,
Very confused :confused:

Capt_redshirt
08-04-2014, 03:27 PM
the be our guest FP for lunch is still in development and not on the main site there is a special site for it. You are suppose to get an email for the chance to try it out but there is away to get around it just not sure if we are allowed to say it here

I got to try it last october and the fact that i could choose our meals during fp+ and it was easy to get in made it a very enjoyable lunch.

Strmchsr
08-04-2014, 03:55 PM
You can make dinner reservations 180 days out as normal (if you can get it, which is almost impossible). Lunch, as mentioned above, is a FP via email when you're around 30 days away but you can also choose to just stand in line. Is it worth it? Lunch isn't for my family. Didn't care that much for the lunch offerings, personally, and my youngest is a picky eater which made things doubly difficult. The themeing of the place is very cool, but I won't do lunch again. Just not my favorite type of food. If we get a dinner ADR, great, if not I'm not too broken up about it.

DizneyFreak2002
08-04-2014, 04:34 PM
As stated twice already, no ADR for lunch... Lunch at BoG is worth a FP but not worth waiting a while to get in, if in fact the line is long when you decide to go... If there is no wait, then go for it...

As for the email, some get it some don't.. We have discussed this plenty of times here already without any issues, so i can't see why we cannot again...

https://beourguestlunch.disney.go.com/Login.aspx

There is the website to use... You have to register... When you register, you need to use the 12 digit reservation number provided to you by Disney... You probably received a confirmation code with letters in it... You cannot use that one.. There is another one for you to use which is 12 numbers, no letters... You can find it several ways: on the MDE app, on your MDE account...

Just remember, if you log in now, you probably won't have access to select anything if you are not 30 days or less from your trip...

Melanie
08-04-2014, 04:38 PM
I've had lunch 4 times now at Be Our Guest, never with a FP. It's honestly not that hard to get into if you time it right. I think it's worth it. Food is good, dining experience is unique. Good luck!

disneymom15
08-04-2014, 05:34 PM
I've had lunch 4 times now at Be Our Guest, never with a FP. It's honestly not that hard to get into if you time it right. I think it's worth it. Food is good, dining experience is unique. Good luck!

Totally agree with Mel. We've been several times for lunch. The wait was never that long.

ibelieveindisneymagic
08-04-2014, 09:39 PM
BOG can certainly be confusing!

It is important to note that (for lunch) there are two options:

#1) go and line up and eat without any advance planning. There can be a fairly long line, but it moves quite well, and it you come early or late in the lunch period, the wait is much shorter than during "prime time". We did this last summer, and even though they quoted us a 45 minute wait, we were inside and ordering within 30 minutes.

#2) There is a BOG FP+ lunch reservation that is generally available for those staying on-site. It is officially "in development", so although not 100% guaranteed, it seems pretty well set these days.

For this, there is a SEPARATE BOG lunch site. It isn't tied to your other Disney reservations at all. You have to have an onsite reservation, and it allows you to book your lunch ~27 days in advance. You can choose to "skip the line" and head right to the kiosk and choose your meal, or pre-order what you'd like and skip the ordering line as well.

There is an official email that some people get inviting them to try this new site, but it seems that anyone with an on-site reservation is able to access it. It is not a must-do though by any means.

Wow! A lot of work for lunch, eh?

steamboat willy
08-05-2014, 09:14 AM
Last October, we had very light breakfast and got in very short line at 10:15 for our First Be Our Guest Lunch. We were in at door opening at 10:30. We enjoyed our food, the atmosphere was Magical and the desserts where yummy!
Go if you can. Read the 3rd post by Disneyfreak and follow those instructions.
We're at 39 days so I'll let you know if I have luck!

disneyfamilyforever
08-05-2014, 03:41 PM
Thank you everyone for your help and great advice. You all are :number1: