PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass Kisosks

honeybear
08-04-2014, 02:12 PM
If this has been asked, please point me in the right direction for the answer. Are the Fast pass kiosks still at the rides, or are they at the entrance of the park. It looks as if we are going to have to get to the park at opening to try and get a fast pass for the ride we want because the advanced reservations are all gone.

Thank for your help

Melanie
08-04-2014, 02:27 PM
They are not at the specific rides anymore, but there are FP+ kiosks tucked in all over the parks, including at the entrance areas.

MargaretMessler
08-04-2014, 03:13 PM
They are not at the specific rides anymore, but there are FP+ kiosks tucked in all over the parks, including at the entrance areas.

They are also noted on the park maps, where they are, for advance planning

honeybear
08-04-2014, 04:24 PM

Thanks. I checked the park map and I didn't see where it said FP Kiosk here. Am I looking at the wrong map?

Capt_redshirt
08-04-2014, 04:38 PM
Thanks. I checked the park map and I didn't see where it said FP Kiosk here. Am I looking at the wrong map?

you might be they are a grey circle that says fp+ on the map make sure its a 2014 map the 2013 maps dont have the locations.

faline
08-04-2014, 05:19 PM
Additionally, you might want to bypass the ones closest to the entrance as I have heard these tend to get long lines early on.

Maleficent's Dad
08-04-2014, 08:11 PM
And these "marked locations" on park maps are HIGHLY inaccurate.

This week, for the first time, we've been attempting the 4th FP under the new system. The locations with iPads aren't always where they're stated on maps. The locations at park entrances (and other places) with hard kiosks are solid.

For example, at DHS, the kiosks at TOT are there "permanently." The "FP+" that is supposed to be under the hat is really a bunch of CM's with iPads. They may or may not be there. VERY FRUSTRATING.

And the 4th FP thing.... Well that's another story.

hauntedmansiongirl
08-05-2014, 04:50 AM
And these "marked locations" on park maps are HIGHLY inaccurate.

And the 4th FP thing.... Well that's another story.

What's been going on? Have you been unsuccessful? :confused:

Maleficent's Dad
08-05-2014, 03:23 PM
The fourth FP (and 5th, 6th, etc.) is not anything like the old system. Even when scheduling the "morning rush" at 9, 10, and 11 AM for your first three, there is limited availability for #4 and beyond.

We've been able to snag things like Maelstrom (7 PM, but earlier were available) and Fantasmic!, but no headliners. Not too big of a deal for us as we're definitely morning people. But it's basically a joke to think you'll snag an E-Ticket after 12 noon (at least in the summer season).

And what really irks me is trying to find those turquoise shirts with the iPads.... Hit or miss with them, for sure.