PDA

View Full Version : Question about FP+ and types of tickets

lawgirl
08-04-2014, 02:04 PM
I hope someone can help me! So, as a certain level Disney employee (management level), you get annual passes for yourself and immediate family, and also daily park tickets for a certain number of guests who are going with you. Is there a way to get Fastpass + reservations for those guest tickets if you know the date your guests are going? Or are they just passes that you can't make FP for? Thank you!!

Melanie
08-04-2014, 02:26 PM
CMs can't even make advance FP+ selections at this time, so I truly doubt their guest tickets would have that capability either.

lawgirl
08-04-2014, 02:57 PM
Oh well! Maybe next time. Thanks for the info!

08-04-2014, 03:17 PM
I hope someone can help me! So, as a certain level Disney employee (management level), you get annual passes for yourself and immediate family, and also daily park tickets for a certain number of guests who are going with you. Is there a way to get Fastpass + reservations for those guest tickets if you know the date your guests are going? Or are they just passes that you can't make FP for? Thank you!!

If you are referring to your Main Entrance Pass and the accompanying Guest Passes, these cannot be linked to the MDE or FP+ at this time. As to when, who knows.

If you are referring to eticketing (Comp tickets), these can be linked to MDE and FP+.

All of this information, and how to link etickets. is available on the HUB in the Complimentary Admission module.

ransam
08-06-2014, 02:08 AM
:mickey: