PDA

View Full Version : Live from WL

marlyn
08-04-2014, 09:24 AM
Hi, arrived here Saturday for a wonderful 2 week stay at Wilderness Lodge. It's a beautiful resort. There's been a lot of concern about construction here by posters as they had been repairing the waterfall and are closing the pool in September for a length refurb.
The waterfall and creek are complete and there are no signs of construction anywhere. It looks amazing. As far as I can figure thee won't be any further construction until the pool closure Sept 3.

Crowds at the parks were surprisingly low yesterday. Very little waits except the obvious rides like Soarin and 7Dwarf Mine Train. I was at both MK AND EPCOT yesterday and both were not that busy. Hope this keeps up the next 2 weeks!!

Had dinner at the garden grill....yes, it is rotating. Food was good. Character interaction very good.

For those coming this week....humidity is very, very high right now. Be prepared! I was sweating at 11:00 last evening still!

Water park day today at Typhoon Lagoon!

yjgirl32
08-04-2014, 09:41 AM
Thanks for sharing. I love reading live trip reports!!! Have a magical trip.

disneymom15
08-04-2014, 09:47 AM
Have fun, thanks for the report.

Jeddie
08-04-2014, 10:12 AM
Thanks for the update! We are checking into WL a week from today for our 2 week vacation as well. Glad to hear the pool and creek are up and running with what appears to be no construction interference! :clappy: Hope the crowds stay the same too for us.

KylesMom
08-04-2014, 02:36 PM
Thanks for sharing a little bit of heaven - AKA Wilderness Lodge - with us!!! Miss it SO much!:mickey:

faline
08-04-2014, 05:26 PM
Thanks for the update on Garden Grill - they must have fixed whatever was keeping it still!!

Enjoy the rest of your stay - you've picked an excellent resort for for your trip!!

Through the looking Glass
08-04-2014, 05:40 PM
Keep rockin with that live report!!! Thanks so much!!:cheer:

hauntedmansiongirl
08-05-2014, 02:10 AM
Thanks so much for letting us know about the Garden Grill! Fingers crossed for the great crowds keeping up! :mickey:

Dragongirlx
08-05-2014, 03:43 AM
thanks for posting. The Evil Twin and I will be at WL in 4 weeks and can't wait