PDA

View Full Version : Magic Band on day of arrival

potzie
08-01-2014, 02:42 PM
We're actually coming in a few days before we check in at CSR for our stay in September. We'll already have our Magic Bands on the day we're to check in. We plan to go right to MK that morning, how do we show the parking booth that we are onsite guests since we don't want to go to the hotel first just to get the parking pass (if that's even what they still do)?

Also will we be able to use our Magic Band first thing that morning to get into the park?

I plan to check-in online before our trip if that makes any difference to the answer.

Thanks in advance.

mickclub1955
08-01-2014, 06:43 PM
you will probably have to go to your hotel first. I believe that is where everything is activated. The online check in is only to allow for a quicker check in at the resort. They will have everything printed up for you when you get to the resort. Otherwise you may have to pay to park. I may be wrong, but I don't think that I am.

faline
08-01-2014, 07:55 PM
Do you already have your park tickets linked to your bands or are your tickets part of a package? If the tickets are already purchased and linked to your bands, you should be able to get into the park regardless of whether or not you've checked in. If they are part of a package, you will likely need to check in to your resort first. As far as parking goes, I don't believe that is connected to your band in any way and you will need to check in first to get your parking pass.