PDA

View Full Version : Trying to link tickets to MDE app

Lynn J Mc
07-31-2014, 08:19 PM
The app keeps telling me the reservation is linked to another account when I try to link tickets with the reservation #. The reservation is linked to the app so why don't the tickets link?

yankeesfan123
07-31-2014, 09:13 PM
Try using your computer instead of the app.

DizneyRox
08-01-2014, 07:08 AM
What kind of tickets? Are they yours? Annual passes linked to someone else's account?

MargaretMessler
08-01-2014, 07:53 AM
I kept having the same problem yesterday. I was trying to link right after I had booked, so I'm assuming the system was just catching up with itself, so many people on there with 2015 just opening up prices. I had to try a couple times.

Lynn J Mc
08-01-2014, 11:02 AM
They are my tix and are part of my package so I wouldnt think I would even need to link them. Very confusing.

MargaretMessler
08-01-2014, 01:40 PM
Even though they are part of a package you need to link your actual reservation to your MDE account. Well in theory I thought it already should be, but like I said, possibly a glitch. I was even trying to use the chat feature for something and it was down, so I think the site was experiencing just a teensie bit of extra traffic yesterday.

I hope you are all set up today :thumbsup: Have a great time planning your vacation