PDA

View Full Version : The Wave For Breakfast

RAIDER
07-31-2014, 07:47 AM
Weve booked in for the Wave for breakfast as we have never tried it

Is it any good ?

Katzateer
07-31-2014, 08:04 AM
Floyd and I enjoyed it. Drinks are included. They don't have the buffet every morning. I have heard good things about the dinner menu too. :mickey:

Courtland Lambert
07-31-2014, 08:18 AM
:thumbsup: Try the sweet potato pancakes !!! They are like the ones Boatwrights used to serve when they had breakfast!!!

TheDuckRocks
07-31-2014, 08:25 AM
My family went to The Wave one morning ,on a day I slept in, and they had nothing but great things to report back. We have it booked for our Dec. trip and I am very much looking forward to going and trying their sweet potato pancakes. They sound just like the ones I used to love at Boatwright's back in the day when they still served breakfast.

disneymom15
07-31-2014, 09:45 AM
We had breakfast there a few times. It's very good.
You can order off the menu or eat the buffet. The buffet is on the smaller side and runs around $20.

#1donaldfan
07-31-2014, 12:31 PM
:thumbsup: Try the sweet potato pancakes !!! They are like the ones Boatwrights used to serve when they had breakfast!!!

That's what I was gonna say !!!

The Wave is very good and never too busy for breakfast !!:thumbsup:

Lindsey310
07-31-2014, 01:14 PM
We are booked for the wave for our December trip. Excited to try it!! :eat:

125 days!!! :yay:

TheDuckRocks
08-01-2014, 11:04 AM
I remember the old Contemporary Steakhouse in the same location(?) used to have good breakfasts too, but, of course, Chef Mickey's got all the ground floor attention.

I think the area that used to be the steakhouse is now just more Chef Mickey sitting and The Wave is located somewhere downstairs.

ANG
08-02-2014, 09:09 AM
We enjoy the breakfast buffet. Lots of options

wdwfansince75
08-02-2014, 02:06 PM
I can't do buffets, but the sweet potato pancakes (and morning monorail access to MK) were all the persuasion I needed to book a breakfast on my next trip. :D

I remember the old Contemporary Steakhouse in the same location(?) used to have good breakfasts too, but, of course, Chef Mickey's got all the ground floor attention.

The Wave is off the lobby, on the ground floor...Where the Food and Fun Center (the original grab and go, game room, and movies) was located. Chef Mickey's is on the 4th floor, the concourse level. The Steakhouse was back where the buffet is located for Chef Mickeys. The Buffeteria was located between the elevators and Chef Mickey's.